IIFSS undertakes casework consultation in a number of forensic investigation areas, in association with private & government laboratories and team of experts. Our students also get the opportunity to witness some of the real life case work conducted by IIFSS and/or its partner laboratories as component of their course curriculum when opting for On-campus Residency/Hands-on Training option provided as part of many of our courses.
The areas in which Investigation is currently undertaken by the institute are as follows:-
01. Medico Legal Death Investigation
02. Forensic Dentistry / Odontology
03. Disaster Victim Identification
04. Cold Case Review
05. Forensic Review of Cases Pertaining to Miscarriages of Justice
06. Forensic Investigation of All Criminal & Civil Cases
07. Cases related to Paternity (DNA Analysis)
08. Cases related to Crime Against Women & Children
09. Cases of Cruelty Against Animals
10. Financial Fraud Investigation (Forensic Accounting & Auditing)
11. Forensic Facial Imaging (Digital Police Sketching & 2D, 3D-Facial Reconstruction)
12. Digital Image / Photograph Analysis
13. Forensic Review of Cases Pertaining to Medical Negligence
Legal and Forensic opinion is offered in the above areas (on a chargeable basis) by institute's designated case work experts from India and abroad.
Reach out directly to the Director, IIFSS on the following email: email@example.com in case you / your department is wiling to obtain consultation in cases related to any of the above mentioned areas.
Copyright © 2023 IIFSS | Design & Developed By Web Mingo